Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Merry Christmas Everyone

Well this is my fourth day of Christmas (and the last) as we went to the In-Laws Cabin this weekend to celebrate with them and it was lovely not just the picturesque views of the frozen lake but also the the food and holiday cheer.  We had Christmas Eve early on Saturday Night and Sunday Morning Santa made an extra stop for the kids.  We returned home yesterday and celebrated at my sisters house with her family and my parents.  More holiday cheer and presents.  Oh yes my sister made a lovely cake for my oldest Birthday as he is a Christmas eve baby (OK not a baby anymore he is now officially a TWEEN).     Finally Santa visited our house this morning and brought more presents for the kids and this afternoon we will go to my Mom and Dads for more food and cheer (how is a girl supposed to take off any weight at this time of year).  I hope you all have a lovely Christmas.  Take Care, Susan

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a lovely Christmas. =D
    How do you take weight off for Christmas? You get the Flu on Christmas eve Morning. *blech* It happened to me. (THANKFULLY) It was only a 12 hour and I was sick all of the 24th and when I woke up on the 25th I was almost 100% Now I don't know if it helped me lose weight... but maybe maintain?! *lol*

    ReplyDelete