Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stylish Blog Award


How exciting an Award and my very first as I have only been blogging since December.  Thanks to Lina Sofia at  spiffingsporadics I have really enjoyed reading others blogs and am very humbled that people read and follow mine.  OK so with the award you are supposed to share 7 things about yourself.  Where to start.

1.  I am a high school art teacher. Right now I am teaching drawing, ceramics and a mixed media class.

2.  I have been collecting vintage since I myself was in high school. In fact some of my old friends on face book just reminded me of how I introduced them to some of my favorite vintage shops back then.

3.  I have a lovely husband who is a barber.  In fact this last year he was able to purchase his own Barber Shop I am very proud of him it was a brave move and it has been difficult he is working hard to make it a success.  Here we are in Vegas right before our Wedding via Elvis impersonator.




4. I have two sons whom I love dearly one is nine going on fifteen and the other is three and wanting to stay a baby.  They definitely keep life interesting there is never a dull moment in my house although my nine year old would tend to disagree.

5.  In college the main are media I preferred was glass.  I really enjoyed blowing glass and hope to do it again some day.

6. I own a 1959 Chevy Brookwood wagon.



7.  I love to dance and used to go out 5 nights a week swing dancing before kids and husband.  I don't get many chances anymore so this year I decided that I should find a new dancing outlet so I am taking a belly dancing class (something I can do myself with out my husband as he is very self conscious about dancing).

Ok so that is the 7 things about me my nominations for other blogs for this award are:
obsessive-jenny
bettysvintagemusings
dakota-rodeo
vintageburlesque
ofpearlsandpetticoats

Ok thats all for now take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun to find out a bit more about your life! and WOW, you looked amazing on your wedding day *wolf whistle*! You look like a lovely couple. And your car... ahh, beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete