Saturday, August 11, 2012

Style Inspiration- Ginger, Tina Louise


OK so when I was a kid after school time was a time for reruns.  I Love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, Bewitched (a whole other post), I dream of Jeanie (also a whole other post) and Gilligans Island.  Now many people (when I say people I mean MEN) ask Ginger or Mary Ann.  While I will not go there I will start with Ginger played by actress Tina Louise.



Tina Louise born Tatiana Josivovna Chernova Blacker, was cast in Gilligans Island as the Movie Star.  The role was originally designed for Jayne Mansfield. Did you also know Tina Louise did pin up modeling, Broadway acting and even put out an album?  She was also named "worlds most beautiful  red head" in1958 and even modeled for playboy.  She was not just a bombshell but a very talented lady.  Here is to you Tina Louise thanks for making the world a more beautiful place!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment